Monday, December 24, 2007

lAst chRisTmas I gave you mY hEarT but thE vEry NExt day you gave iT awAy,,





MERRY CHRISTMAS





talkng about it , I was indeed pissing last 12AM. - . I don't fucking understand why hadn't I treasure the times, but anyway I'm glad everything is okay now, I appreciate very mcuh over what he'd done still. & guess never had I imagine he'll ever do it , I supposed this is so much he willing to do for this love . I loveyou-





:





before that we hit town. bought our presents, I;ve got him this Freshimp top, & I made him muffins. he;d got me 2 of Freshimp + a necklace which I've yet to receive.. we caught IamLegend at century ,sucha sad movie la , & I saw diana gf! ;)





----------------

Its sucha simple christmas,


-
I'd only enjoyed it when all drama ended .





















































Sucha pity there isn't any pictures of us,
Its too sad to have any, but hopefully soon (:

No comments: